Frequently Asked Questions
- We ship both locally and worldwide except for the UK.
- At this time I am currently NOT shipping to the UK due to the new Brexit/VAT laws.
- IMPORTANT FOR EU CUSTOMERS: If you are located in the EU, starting July 1, 2021, VAT laws will go into effect. You are responsible for any incurring VAT and handling fees. Please be aware that fees must be paid before your order is delivered. I will not be refunding your order if you choose not to pay the fees. Please see following link for more info: EU Shipping Changes
- Please see COVID shipping delay updates to see if your country is available to ship to.
- Please consider purchasing INSURANCE PACKAGE to protect your order.
- Please be aware that because of COVID-19 shipping has been delayed immensely. Processing and shipping times have taken much longer than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- Domestic orders (USA) take 5-12 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 3-5 business days.
- International orders take 12-24 business days to be delivered via USPS.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- All orders are calculated by weight during checkout.
- Please consider purchasing INSURANCE PACKAGE to protect your order. Insurance package is $1.50.
- The Nice Noona is not liable for lost, missing, stolen and or damage packages during shipment.
- Please consider purchasing INSURANCE PACKAGE with your order to ensure arrival or replacement in the case your package does not arrive to you.
- Please use the tracking number via USPS sent to your email to keep track of your order. Also highly encourage you to fill out a missing mail report on USPS website and follow up with the local USPS postal delivery personnel or post office for further information.
- When you purchase from The Nice Noona shop you agree to these terms in conditions before making your final payment.
- Please see the insurance package listing.
- We highly recommend to purchase insurance to protect your order. Without it we won't be able to do anything if your package becomes lost/stolen/damaged/missing in transit.
- Please double-check your shipping address before completing check out.
- In an address was entered in error please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order # and the correct shipping address.
- Once a label is made or your order we are no longer able to change your address or accountable once it is shipped.
- At this time we will not be combining orders due to large volumes of orders. Combining orders can cause delays and errors when shipping.
- If your order bounces back because it could not be sent to the shipping address on your order please get in touch with with your local USPS post immediately.
- If the tracking shows that it is coming back to The Nice Noona location and has been delivered we will do our best to retrieve the package.
- Once we have your order/package back in hand you will be responsible to pay for any shipping that may incur to ship the package back to you.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
- At this time we are not accepting returns or exchanges unless it is due to an error on our part. If we made a mistake on your order please contact us immediately. And we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGES DURING TRANSIT.
- When you make an order with The Nice Noona shop you agree to these terms.
- A preorder is an order placed for an item that hasn't been released or is not currently in stock. It helps fund and produce the product.
- Yes. I will not ship your items until I received ALL pre-ordered items on your order (even if you have an in-stock item with your order.)
- If you would like to have have your in-stock item shipped to you first please make a separate order.
- Just note that you will be responsible for shipping costs if you separate your order.
- A pre-order is an item that is bought before it is made to help raise funds and get the pin in production or simply get the pin made. It also guarantees the buyer a Standard Grade Pin. The process may take 2-4 months.
- Do not purchase pre-order pins if you are unable to wait for the completion of the item. It may take anywhere from 2-4 months for the pin to get funded, produced, inspected and packed to you.
- Pins are handmade and best not to rush production. I would advise to wait for the in-stock pins to be posted on my shop.
- Enamel pins are handmade items that have natural variations and slight flaws that can occur during the production process. As a disclaimer NO PIN will ever be 100% perfect. The Nice Noona pins are graded by the batch and overall complexity of the design.
- Keep in mind that everyone's grading system is different.
- A/B GRADES
Highest quality pins from batch. (May contain minor imperfections that can only be seen under very close inspection. Speck of dust, stray glitter, uneven enamel, scratch on surface and or tiny bubble in enamel.)
- SECOND GRADES
If you wear your pins on a daily these would be great to have. They have the most visible defects.